Four functionally equivalent buildings with different material structure, building technology and energy standards have been subjected to Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) environmental impact analysis. The study has taken into account a full life cycle of the buildings, including the following stages: production of building materials, prefabrication, transport to the building site, building, use, demolition, transport of waste and final disposal of waste.
Wood as a building material in the light of environmental assessment of full life cycle of four buildings.
- Keywords: Circular, Construction, Materials
- Target Group: Engineer
- Language: English
- Publication Year: 2013
- Type: Article
Latest from Super User
- Timber as a construction material in humanitarian operations
- Soluciones para fachadas. FINSA
- Prefab Architecture. A Guide to Modular Design and Construction
- Guía de Ventanas Eficientes y Sistemas de Regulación y Control Solar. Capítulo 4: Marcos de madera de alta eficiencia
- La colocación en obra de los elementos de carpintería
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.