In this article, it is discussed the state of the art of environmental sustainability in wood science and technology. An overview of established and upcoming approaches for the sustainable production of woodbased materials is mentioned. This comprises wood protection and adhesion for the building sector, as well as the production of sustainable wood-based functional materials.
Sustainability in wood materials science, an opinion about current material development techniques
- Keywords: Sustainability, Circular, Materials
- Target Group: Engineer
- Language: English
- Publication Year: 2021
- Type: Article
Latest from Super User
- Timber as a construction material in humanitarian operations
- Soluciones para fachadas. FINSA
- Prefab Architecture. A Guide to Modular Design and Construction
- Guía de Ventanas Eficientes y Sistemas de Regulación y Control Solar. Capítulo 4: Marcos de madera de alta eficiencia
- La colocación en obra de los elementos de carpintería
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.