This chapter presents an overview of the occupancy groups in buildings and the types of timber structures that can be used to design and construct these buildings. Obviously, the types of construction presented in this chapter may have different names in different countries, but the fundamentals and design principles remain essentially the same.
Timber structures and wood products
- Keywords: Sustainability, Construction, Materials
- Target Group: Engineer
- Language: English
- Publication Year: 2022
- Type: Article
- Timber structures and wood products_compressed.pdf (120 Downloads)
Latest from Super User
- Timber as a construction material in humanitarian operations
- Soluciones para fachadas. FINSA
- Prefab Architecture. A Guide to Modular Design and Construction
- Guía de Ventanas Eficientes y Sistemas de Regulación y Control Solar. Capítulo 4: Marcos de madera de alta eficiencia
- La colocación en obra de los elementos de carpintería
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.